Thursday, June 25, 2015

Message To My Readers!

I hope you are enjoying my blog and continue to do so! As I have traversed the country, there have been several instances where I have not been able to post. Usually, this is because I have no access to WiFi in rural America, other times, I am out adventuring with my new found friends until we are too tired for much else. But not to fret, these delays in posts only mean my journey is becoming more interesting and unexpected! I apologize for the wait and hope you will bare with me as I continue to update!

Thanks for your continued support!
-Xander and Ella
 Photo Courtesy of Bill Hampton
(Outside of Al's Place in Farmington, MO) 

4 comments:

  1. No problem! I know all about that annoying "no service" in the back country. Our family motto is "no news is good news." We know you will post when able. Love ya! Keep the fun going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to worry. This isn't about us; we're living vicariously through you. We'll just sit here. Waiting patiently. Hold on, was that an update? No? Oh well... Still waiting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're doing well! I've heard about everything through the "mom" grapevine! Praying for you both! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Dick wants me to tell you that when you get to Lander, WY, it is worth a side trip of about 5 miles to Sink's Canyon State Park. You may be able to camp in the City Park in Lander.

    287 to the Tetons is our favorite way of getting there, 287 was recently rebuilt with wide shoulders after Dubois. 8 miles before you get to Moran Jct. is the US Forest Sv Hatchett Campground (on your L), and next door to it is the Hatchett Resort. Eat lunch/dinner...free wifi! Wish we were there!!!!!!!...xo

    ReplyDelete